Khouri Group Tactical & Security Services specializes in international government specific security curriculum. Services include a comprehensive delivery of training requirements, procedures, and standards tailored to the host government’s military professionals directive in the conduct of unilateral, joint, and combined operations for all intensities of conflict.
Khouri Group Tactical and Security Services is a global risk management and Security consulting firm. We focus in many arenas, including national and international security, economic well-being, health, environment, and public infrastructure. Our expertise in defense, security, logistics, transportation, technology, engineering, and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients. Khouri Group Tactical & Security Services major clients include global corporations in the defense, construction, health, energy, and financial services sectors. These clients face a wide range of complex and pressing challenges such as combating global terrorism, improving cyber capabilities, transforming the healthcare system, improving energy usage, and protecting the environment. To address these challenges, our approach is that of a trusted and long-term partner. We deliver objective, trusted advice to our clients via expert analysis rooted in deep domain knowledge and functional expertise. Our collaborative culture also helps ensure the delivery of highly responsive services to clients who must respond to emerging trends, evolving missions, and changing market conditions. Throughout our contract engagements, our people work to develop a holistic understanding of the issues and challenges facing our clients. These insights are gathered and analyzed so that we can ensure our advice helps our clients achieve results that endure. We support major programs in logistics, contingency operations, and training to reinforce security, community stability, and the rule of law in some of the most unstable and austere environments in the world. We maintain agreements with numerous countries throughout the world to deliver NATO and Non-NATO equipment, technologies and capabilities to US and allied nations. Khouri Group Tactical & Security Services’ partners are compliant with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and Section 38 of the Arms Export Control Act of 1976 (“AECA”) and works within the provisions of ITAR and the AECA while conducting everyday business operations.
- Khouri Group Tactical & Security Services commitment is to support a host government’s mission to enroll, screen and train a competent military and law enforcement capability.
- In line with this critical objective, Khouri Group Tactical & Security Services offers Military and Education Training through a National Security Cooperative Program (NSCP) that is custom tailored to mission task. Our Military and Education Training programs meet individualized and distinct requirements. They incorporate essential courses that cover all topics and skill areas required by both military officers and enlisted personnel and civilians. The curriculum theme is designed to include multiple basic, advanced, and specialized training modules.
- Khouri Group tactical & security Services provides a two fold program.
- Section I highlights initial steps for program implementation.
- Section II defines the course and content of each module that is structured to establish and improve the capabilities of military personnel in their respective roles.
- Please note that all modules specify the length of training schedules for each course and most indicate the number of trainees per trainee group.